Sunday, August 7, 2016

LATE RELEASES

I was hoping to get some games for my oldest daughter and myself for Christmas. Figured our shared genre (comic books) would supply us with something, especially with "Batman: Return To Arkham" and "Spider-Man" slated to drop in 2016.

And they are dropping in stores in 2016, the very last day of the year. I would think that it was tradition to release games right before Christmas, as to cash in on the millions of shoppers. Sure, I could pre-order them all, but opening a voucher or something isn't the same as opening a physical copy. Now I am really hoping that "Suicide Squad" will come out on Blu-Ray so I can use that as my gift from Santa haha As it will also give myself AND my lady something to do after we're exhausted from trying to give the girls a great day, mixed with the effects of yummy, delicious turkey.
On a positive note, a New Years Eve release does give me something to do after my girls crash after midnight. The plan is to actually play "WWE 2K17" together since we spend the time with the kids too. I just hope that I don't get my a$$ handed to me like my girlfriend use to do in "Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain" on PS2. Play that while we eat pizza and our traditional "Oriental Pack" from M&M Meats, turn to the countdown, give my girls a kiss at midnight, tuck them in, and either roam around Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Gotham City, and/or New York City haha
But, is this the future? Games released after Christmas as to get that Christmas money from kids? I had heard PS5 was looking to be purely digital games, which I am against, but is this what it will be, "Here's a piece of paper for Christmas?" haha

Guess we shall find out. And yes, it is August and I am already planning out Christmas. What? There's already Halloween stuff out in some stores out there. I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve.

For more Video Game, Comic Book, Movie, TV Show, Nerd Fit, and Wrestling stuff! Head on over to Non-Geeky Nerd and check things out! Stay Nerdy!

No comments:

Post a Comment